The following links should be useful if you wish to extend the functionality of your OpenOffice install.
- To install OO.o 3.2.1 version under Ubuntu, Muktware has these instructions… Read More »
- Solveig Haugland comes to the rescue with OpenOffice.org clipart – It’s nice to be able to just pull clip art from within the program. Some users find it difficult to navigate a file system, which is what you need to do if you’re using Insert > Picture > From File. And, frankly, dragging from a nice pane of graphics is easier. Read More »
- There are proofreading tools / grammar checkers for OpenOffice.org. A few that you may want to look at include these suggestions from Raphael Mudge. Read More »
- Adding fonts to OpenOffice is done by adding them to your operating system. This how-to looks at adding fonts to Windows and Mac, which will become available in your OpenOffice installation when you restart the application. Read More »
- Adding MySQL to OpenOffice Base is easy using the MySQL Connector Extension for OpenOffice. Read More »
Have a great Monday!